Duroflex Mattress is warrantied against any manufacturing defect for a period of mentioned on the product, years from the date of purchase. In case of any manufacturing defect within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with an identical product. In case of any manufacturing defect after the first year, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable. Please refer Warranty Policy for further information.
Law and Jurisdiction
All sales and interactions with Duroflex Private Limited / Duroflex shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such sales and interaction shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore.
Duroflex Mattresses are Warrantied against any Manufacturing Defect for a period varying from 1 to 10 Years from the date of purchase. During the First Year the Mattress will be replaced if there any Manufacturing defects as mentioned in the Warranty Card attached with Mattress. During the subsequent years a Prorated Warranty will be applicable.
Warranty Service Type
Warranty Service Type refers to the process to be followed by the customer to claim the warranty. In case of any repair/damage to the product,
To initiate the warranty claim process, please contact us on +91 9513000868 or email@example.com with a clear description of the problem, associated pictures and a copy of the purchase invoice. Your failure to comply with these claim submission instructions may void this Warranty. Duroflex Pvt Ltd reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to require photographs, further information or descriptions, or to physically inspect the mattress prior to accepting a particular claim under this Warranty. Once the claim has been verified, Duroflex will, at its own discretion repair, replace or give a Prorated Credit Settlement as per the Terms and Conditions to warranty.
Covered in Warranty
Below are the details of what kinds of damage or issues are covered under the warranty being provided for the product.
1. Any product failure due to manufacturing defect.
2. Any sort of fabric damage found on opening the seal is considered to be a defective product.
3. Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
4. Reduction of thickness of greater than 20% will be considered as sagging and will be treated as a manufacturing defect.
5. Only if the product is purchased from an authorised Duroflex Dealer.
6. Invoice and Warranty Card must be provided to avail warranty.
Not Covered in Warranty
Not Covered in Warranty refers to the various issues or damages that will not be covered under warranty.
1. Warranty will not be applicable on regular wear and tear of the cover and stitching.
2. Duroflex mattress is designed to be used on a firm solid surface, any defect found due to improper support for the mattress is not be covered under warranty.
3. Any improper usage.
4. Any sort of fabric/mattress damage caused while opening the seal of the mattress is not covered under the warranty.
5. Firmness or comfort preferences of the product are not considered as defect.
6. Any visible and lasting indentation (body impression) lesser than 1 inch of the total height of the mattress (not associated from a sag in the bed base or cot) is not covered under warranty.
7. Any damage caused due to liquid spillage is not covered under the warranty.
8. Mould, dirt or smell resulting from poor mattress care.
9. Exposure to cold / hot temperatures for a period of time that causes the materials to tear or permanently deform.